I am an undergraduate student at CU Boulder studying Computer Science. Currently, I work at the university’s Idea Forge, and as of recently their Office of Information Technology as well. I’m passionate about open source technology, and in my free time I code, read, and build combat bots. This website serves as a portfolio of my projects, as well as a medium for reflection on how to improve them in the future.
[Todo: add photo]
Go to Homepage
My Skills and Experience
- Intro to Programming
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Calculus I & II
- Linear Algebra (Currently taking)
- Computer Systems (Currently taking)
- Data Systems (Currently taking)
- Software Development Methods & Tools (Currently Taking)
- Microsoft Office/LibreOffice
- Basic circuits
- Team Lead–CU Combat Robotics
- Managing, guiding, and teaching a team through building a combat robot.
- This includes: CAD-based prototyping, purchasing, building circuits, fabricating parts, programming motor controllers, integration testing, and assembly, as well as inter- and intra-team communication.
- Dungeons & Dragons DM Dashboard
- (First Iteration)
- Program to help Dungeon Master track player and party stats, as well as generate random (appropriately leveled) encounters.
- When I have more time, I will redo this with a GUI to make it more user-friendly
- Link to Github Folder